• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Where premium quality meets exceptional value. ZEISS Conquest HDX.

Traded my NL 10x42 for a NL 10x32 (1 Viewer)

If Alpha binocular importers / dealers do offer this in Australia they certainly do well to conceal it. Leica are the only alpha brand to have physical stores here. In Melbourne if you want to test $4000-5000 binoculars at the Leica store you’re limited to stepping out into a shopping arcade and looking at shops or shoppers. And good luck finding Swarovski or Zeiss bino’s to test anywhere here.

If Alpha binocular importers / dealers do offer this in Australia they certainly do well to conceal it. Leica are the only alpha brand to have physical stores here. In Melbourne if you want to test $4000-5000 binoculars at the Leica store you’re limited to stepping out into a shopping arcade and looking at shops or shoppers. And good luck finding Swarovski or Zeiss bino’s to test anywhere here.
I'm 67, otherwise I would open a second shop Down Under......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back