- Chloropipo flavicapilla
12–13 cm (4¾-5 in)
- Golden-yellow crown and nape
- Bright olive upperparts
- Paler yellow face, throat breast and underparts
Highland forest and second growth.
Mostly found in undergrowth.
Their diet consists mostly of fruit, but their isn't much information available.
- SACC as read in September 2008
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2018. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: v2018. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Gill, F and D Donsker (Eds). 2016. IOC World Bird Names (version 6.3). Available at http://www.worldbirdnames.org/.
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved March 2019)