- Celebesia abbotti
20 cm (7¾ in)
- Dark bluish-grey upperparts
- Black forehead, side of head and throat
- Black primaries
- Dark bluish-grey tertials and upperwing-coverts
High montane forests, generally above 1400m.
Their main diet consists of insects.
The feed in the canopy with mixed species flocks.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2017. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: v2017, with updates to August 2017. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved July 2018)
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2023) Pygmy Cuckooshrike. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 30 November 2023 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Pygmy_Cuckooshrike