|This article is incomplete.
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
- Anthus bogotensis
There are 4 subspecies:
- A. b. meridae:
- Andes of north-western Venezuela (Mérida, Táchira and Trujillo)
- A. b. bogotensis:
- A. b. immaculatus:
- East slope of Andes from northern Peru (central Amazonas) south to Bolivia (La Paz and Cochabamba)
- A. b. shiptoni:
- Andes of northwestern Argentina (Tucumán); records from Bolivia (north to La Paz) may be of austral migrants, although possibly resident in south (Tarija)
Treeline shrubland, observed at 3500m asl.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, S. M. Billerman, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2019. The eBird/Clements Checklist of Birds of the World: v2019. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Birdforum Member observations
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2023) Paramo Pipit. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 28 November 2023 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Paramo_Pipit