Alternative name: Ala Shan Redstart
- Phoenicurus alaschanicus
- Bluish-grey head and upper mantle
- Reddish lower mantle through to rump
- Blackish wings
Dense scrub-covered hillsides with loose rocks, riverine plains with some bushes in the upper coniferous montane forest belt.
The diet includes berries in the autumn, but otherwise not much is recorded.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2014. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: Version 6.9., with updates to August 2014. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- BirdLife International
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved October 2014)
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2023) Przevalski's Redstart. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 1 December 2023 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Przevalski%27s_Redstart