• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Where premium quality meets exceptional value. ZEISS Conquest HDX.

Hi Everyone (1 Viewer)

cwingwvwc

United States
Hi,

My name is Chad and I currently live in West Virginia. I enjoy going to state parks and being in nature. I have been taking photos of birds as a hobby for approximately 15 years or so. Below are some photos from the last two months that I have taken. DSC_8707.jpgDSC_0735.jpgimage (5).jpgDSC_7841.jpgDSC_9410 (1).jpgDSC_8784.jpg

Hi there Chad and a warm welcome to you from me in Myrtle Beach.

You've got some really lovely images here :) As you've probably already seen we have a Gallery where you can also post 3 images in a 24 hour period. It will be nice seeing some of your photos there as well :) Enjoy your time witfh us and don't hesitate asking any questions you need answers to :)

Hi Chad, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Top notch photos, my favorite is the kingfisher.

Hi Chad, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Top notch photos, my favorite is the kingfisher.
I had never seen a Belted Kingfisher, then I saw two of them in two days at two state parks, it was really neat.

Hi there Chad and a warm welcome to you from me in Myrtle Beach.

You've got some really lovely images here :) As you've probably already seen we have a Gallery where you can also post 3 images in a 24 hour period. It will be nice seeing some of your photos there as well :) Enjoy your time witfh us and don't hesitate asking any questions you need answers to :)
Nice, I'll add some tomorrow.

Hello everyone iam new here and have a question for you guys my friend has this very large bird egg collection from 1932 or some where around there everything I read said it's illegal to sell bird egg collections if iam correct inkess it's before 1954 or 1957 if I recall there paper work also along with the collection of the president at the time stating it's ok along with letters and pictures collection has the extinct doodoo bird and alot others couple hundred eggs my question is is it OK to sell the collection cause she has pepper work dating collection and the ok from the president at the time?and if so what would somthing like that be worth?

Hi cwingwvwc and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back