• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Where premium quality meets exceptional value. ZEISS Conquest HDX.

Hello all (1 Viewer)

Andy Ledger

Falling into disrepair
Hello all. I've been playing with the idea of joining since I found the site last week - and now I have. I'm from Kent, a fantastic location for birds, and I've been at it on and off for 16 years. Now the nipper is at school I'm getting a bit more serious about it again, and it'd be fair to say that obsession is not too strong a word! I'm sure I'll enjoy finding my way round on here, and won't post too much rubbish.

Hi Goonerbirder,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Admin and Moderators. Always good to welcome another member from Kent - as you say a great place to bird.

It's impossible to post too much rubbish here - but I keep trying ;)

Hi Goonerbirder, glad you could join us at birdforum. We hope you enjoy the site and don't hesitate to contribute where-ever you want.
Regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back