• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RFI: Mid October Birding around Ringwood? (1 Viewer)

SimonC

Still listing - I'll capsize one day
Hi all,
I'm going to be making a trip to ringwood cemetery next weekend (it's an annual family thing, but usually we visit in June) and wondered if there are any good migrant/vagrant spots nearby that I could visit while we're down that way? Or any good Autumn birding spots really.
Cheers

Thanks, I'll give it a try

If you have time to get to the coast, a trip to Keyhaven and a walk along the seawall towards Pennington is usually good at this time of year (can't guarantee anything as good as Semi-Palmated Sandpiper, Baird's Sandpiper, Rose-Coloured Starling and Sabine's Gulls...but they've all been seen in that area within the last month)
David

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back