• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nottinghamshire Birding (1 Viewer)

Might try for the Parrots next week if they stick around long enough, so thanks for all the info provided here. Is the Great Grey Shrike faithful to any particular area?

Cheers

James

Might try for the Parrots next week if they stick around long enough, so thanks for all the info provided here. Is the Great Grey Shrike faithful to any particular area?

Cheers

James

appears through out the common, through out the day on top of trees and bushes... was present this morning ranging widely

parrot crossbills

Hi could anyone help with a little more detail on where to look if I get to Budby please I am not from the area but am going to have a drive across tomorrow.Any help appreciated thanks

See my post above of 28th Dec above - park in Budby, walk south to the bridleway, today the birds were reported in the area to the east on the common.

When I was there they were further west, take the path that leads south west to the area either end of where the arrow on the map points. Good luck!

Had a couple of hours walk around wollaton park
Birds of note where lesser spotted woodpecker ,female red crested pochard
3 common buzzards plus the usual birds
Though I did see a nuthatch carrying food to a hole ( bit late or early init?)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back