• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

White Capped Chickadee?? (1 Viewer)

jib-tmb

I saw a Black Capped Chickadee with a white head at my feeder the other day. I tried to post a picture but it didn't work. Any help posting pics would be appreciated. I thought it was post worthy. I've never seen one like it before.

Last edited:
Hi, posting pictures is actually pretty easy, once you see where to go. If you have already started a thread (like this) click on the go advanced button underneath the quick reply area. Once you go advanced scroll down below the reply buttons and under Additional Options choose Manage Attachments. You will get a pop up menu that alllows you to browse through your computer and choose the file(s), check out the sizes shown in the pop-up, they have expanded recently but can't recall to what size. You can post three in the Gallery per day, and I think it is 5 to a post.
Hope this helps.

<a href="http://s673.photobucket.co

Here it is! Thank you Lisa! Sorry about the picture quality. I don't have a high quality lens.

Attachments

• IMG_7497.jpg
    IMG_7497.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 169
Nice find and nice link from steveo. Appears to be a leucistic bird as is described in the link.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Best,
Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back