• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to sony (1 Viewer)

capdegat

I have been trying togo lighter and lighter due to shoulder problems and having tried nearly every combo without success ended up with trying sony .Started with an a66oo which worked well but I didn't enjoy ergonomics after too many dslr years , so got the a7riv . I've paired it with the crop lens 70-350 which gives me 525mm @ 26megapixel .
It also turns the scales at 1300 gms which is super light . Does it work ?
A couple from first morning shoot - roughly 95% keeper rate out of far too many 350 shots . ( I'm into terns by the way 😁)
DSC07090 (1).jpgDSC07093 (1).jpgDSC07427 (1).jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back