• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lincolnshire Info Wanted (3 Viewers)

timmyjones

I am planning a trip to Lincs on the 15/02/10 and would like some more information.

At the moment I'm thinking of going to Freiston Shore and Frampton Marsh RSPB. Anyone know of any other good birding sites relatively close by? Trying to stick to the south of the county as the north would be just a bit to far.

Also if anyone has any information on the LEO roost at Hob hole drain? Bird guides says there's been up to 16 for the last 20years but they haven't been reported on there since 2005, anyone know if there still there?

Hi Tim,
You could always try Lawyers Creek and Moulton Marsh both are within 20/30mins of Frampton. Or you can try Deeping Lakes about 20mins away. Abit further is the Nene Washes at Eldnell. If you pm me I can give you more infomation on whats about in both areas. Also visit our South Lincs RSPB site, as we have daily updates on their.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back