• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Iceland end of May 2007 (1 Viewer)

Rene1958

Hi, i am intending to go to Iceland from 23/5-27/5. i am a birdphotographer and i would like to know which area i should concentrate on. Taking in account the fact that i will only be there for 4 days, i do not wish to travel a lot and rather stay in one place and make trips from there.

Who can give me some good tips? What to see, where to go. What about the area between Reykjavik and Vik? Maybe any suggestions for accomodation?

Hope to hear from you,

Rene de Heer
website
www.naturepics.co.uk

Hi Rene

Iceland is on my 'wish list' and here is the Iceland Birding site.

You could try a PM to BF member Edward if he doesn't see your post.

D

delia todd said:
Hi Rene

Iceland is on my 'wish list' and here is the Iceland Birding site.

You could try a PM to BF member Edward if he doesn't see your post.

D

Thanks Delia. I have sent him an email yesterday as well.

kind regards
Rene de heer

Hi Rene,

Hope you are having a great trip as you are probably in Iceland right now.
My husband and I are booked to go for 2 weeks in August. We are spending one week on a mountain trek and the other week we were going to rent a car and just case out the place.

Any advice on where to go to see wildlife would be appreciated. I am looking forward to hearing about your adventure.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back