• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Clare (1 Viewer)

sfswhite

Has anyone here been to County Clare! It's a great place because of its varied habitats. It's near Limerick which is also very good. If you have been tell me!!! :eat:

Clare? I've been once. My main Western hotspot is Mayo. I can give ya detailed reports there. I'd imagine its similar... western seaboard and all that. You can post it here or PM me if you want.

sfswhite said:
Has anyone here been to County Clare! It's a great place because of its varied habitats. It's near Limerick which is also very good. If you have been tell me!!! :eat:

I spent a week in Clare last autumn but unfortunatly a week before the Canada warbler turned up! Great scenery and some good sites - just stop off in any of the bays and harbours and have a look. I didn't meet many birders but the ones I did talk to were very helpful.
Try looking at the Clare birding website for site info and bird news at http://www.clarebirdwatching.com

Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back