• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds' eggs thief is sent to jail (1 Viewer)

Keith Dickinson said:
Making them work during the day and removing their liberty at night is a better solution. In fact if we got half of the miscreants to work nights then we could double the prison population without needing more beds. ;)

See no problem with this too. ;)

Tim Allwood said:
ever done anything wrong? (speeding, which kills people, springs to mind)

want yer photo posted anywhere?

thin end of the wedge for me

the law works fine as it is.

birds face much more serious threats

It's like the Daily Mail here at times

Perspective indeed.

I'd even hazard a guess that more birds or nests are damaged/destroyed/deserted by over enthusiastic birders/twitchers or in recent times birders keen to get the killer photograph.

However...

Seeing as he's a persistent, serial or habitual offender, then I'm afraid it has to be the death penalty.

Firm but fair.

The death penalty is far too good for him. He should be made to watch Celebrity Big Brother non stop. He'd soon mend his bloody ways after watching that garbage! :-O

John.

Quacker said:
However...

Seeing as he's a persistent, serial or habitual offender, then I'm afraid it has to be the death penalty.

Firm but fair.

I agree! In fact having seen his picture now (link on post #23), I'd say he deserved it. If not for robbing nests, then at least for wearing that awful hat.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back