• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding in NY state 4.-8. october? (1 Viewer)

prestoy

I'm going on a short trip to USA in the beginning of october and have some days off which I would like to birding/sightseeing. I'll arrive i NY 4. and have to be in Ithaca 8. oct. in the afternoon (I'll be hiring a car for this period). I'm thinking of spending one day (5. oct.) at Cape May and around, but after this I only have Niagara Falls before ending up in Ithaca.

If you would like to suggest any exciting birding sites between Cape May and Niagara Falls please do! I'm new to all US birds, so everything is of interest |:d|

I'd also like suggestions on local birding sites in and around Cornell University in Ithaca.

Regards from
Ståle Prestøy

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back