• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird ID by sound @Portugal (1 Viewer)

Hello to all!
Nice to be here! :)

By a lucky chance, can anyone here identify this bird specie by the sound?

I already tried to identify it with two apps ( Picture Bird and Merlin ) in my phone , but in one the result was inconclusive, while in the other the result was 'Psittacara holochlorus'...however, I already search for a conformation and that specie song is not that sound...

I am from Portugal, but this bird sound is probably not a native specie from here...It is maybe from some kind of Parrot or exotic bird...

I give you my thanks already in advance! Thank you very much indeed!

See you soon and bye-bye for now!

Attachments

• som audio porta amp sup.mp4
    408.5 KB
  • video1a.mp4
    7.4 MB
That was my point Ricardo - it sounds like it is well within the vocabulary of Monk Parakeet which was my 'sound of Malaga' a coupla weeks ago (y)

Laurie -

That was my point Ricardo - it sounds like it is well within the vocabulary of Monk Parakeet which was my 'sound of Malaga' a coupla weeks ago (y)

Laurie -

Hello again Laurie, greetings from Portugal!

I will check your posts from Malaga soon.
Thanks again!
See you soon and greetings from Portugal!

I love Portugal Ricardo and have made half a dozen trips. Most recent was a return last June to beautiful Miranda do Douro (y)

Laurie -

Hello again Laurie!
Yes, indeed !
Portugal is a great place for turism, with many nice places beyond Miranda do Douro ( at the north) .
See you soon and bye-bye for now!

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back