• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What am I? (1 Viewer)

Thanks I will keep my eye out for the next pic. Spent a week in the FOD last year and didn't see any, I will have to organise a winter trip.

I know Andy will know this one from Twitter but anyone else want a go? Sitting on the phone wires outside our holiday cottage.

Attachments

• A7251386-5F22-42FF-BE7F-240E986CF73A.jpeg
    A7251386-5F22-42FF-BE7F-240E986CF73A.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 20
I was wondering about doing this but...
The arrow shows the tail, I just missed it
See If anyone want to try!

Attachments

• 1657791229381.png
    1657791229381.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 37
nope
Any other pictures I got would be far to easy but would be happy to give a clue - or just say what it was
If it helps it is on a path by the Grand Union Canal in Hemel Hempstead - England

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back