• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Update: Greetings from The Philippines (1 Viewer)

portnoy58

Greetings to everyone @Birdforum from The Philippines where we have moved following seven years in China. Work and COVID, (remember?!), made life very difficult with an involuntary separation from my family for over two years. DIdn't do much birding. We decided to move to my wife's home town in The Philippines upon the end of my last contract in China, and with UK 'retirement' age a couple of months away, I think we'll stay here in The Philippines. So I am now in Bacolod CIty in the Negros Occidental province, Region VI or Western Visayas. Surrounded by amazing, if somewhat challenging, birding which I will try to share with you on a more regular basis. Best wishes and see you out there! Gerry

Hi Gerry it's lovely to hear from you again. Covid really has a lot to answer for I think.

It really sounds like you're going to have a super time in retirement - good luck with the new birding scene too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back