• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from birding paradise (1 Viewer)

Birdbrain Buzga

Colombia
I'm an American expat now residing in northern Colombia since 2010. I live in Minca (Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta) with my Colombian wife & 3-year-old daughter. I'm a birding enthusiast more than practitioner, as I've been living for 14 years in one of the most diverse birdwatching environments on earth. My immediate dream is to convert my 1 hectare (2.5 acres) farm into a birdwatchers lodge / interpretive farm exclusively for the use of birdwatching excursions

Hi Birdbrain Buzga and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Good luck with your new project.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back