• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blood Pheasant .. Male ..from Bhutan (1 Viewer)

Sudhirgarg

It was exciting to watch this pretty pheasant .. on the uphills of Pulela Pass .. early in the morning... quite chilling ...o:)

Attachments

• DSC_6430BF.JPG
    DSC_6430BF.JPG
    431.1 KB · Views: 68
Hi Sudhirgarg and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I've moved your post to form its own thread in the India subforum and subscribed you to it ☺o you can find it easily.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and we'll hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Thanks a lot for your support.. pls let me know how do i post next time so that it moves to subforum

Regards

Hi Sudhirgarg

Click on the tab at the top labeled "Forums". Then scroll down the page until you find the most relevant one for your topic.

Click on the name for the forum then on the large red button "New Thread". I think you now know how to reply to a thread? As you've just done so ;)

I hope this helps, but please don't be afraid to ask if you want more assistance.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back