• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best Place to Purchase ATM 80HD (1 Viewer)

Nick k

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.
I'm wanting to purchase a new ATM 80 + 25-50 eyepiece in the UK.
Can anyone recommend a good supplier….
Thanks

I bought mine from South West Optics in 2009 and I've used them since for other bits and pieces. Excellent service and very friendly to deal with. Pretty competitive on price too, I seem to recall.
Alan

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.
I'm wanting to purchase a new ATM 80 + 25-50 eyepiece in the UK.
Can anyone recommend a good supplier….
Thanks

I'm not sure you'll be able to find the ATM new now. Shops seems to stock the ATS. Good luck though.

I went to Focal Point in January, excellent service and they will do a price match to any one else's price. They are located at Northwich Cheshire

I went to Focal Point in January, excellent service and they will do a price match to any one else's price. They are located at Northwich Cheshire

After the experience I had with Uttings I won't buy anything from there again, yes bought online. Went to Focalpoint Optics, I presume thats the same place, for a replacement Swarovski eyepiece. Excellent and price matched. Totally recommended. If I need anything I know where I will go. Off the Warrington to Northwich road.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back