• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ZR Contest (1 Viewer)

Good question!

I was looking for it the other day since I was thinking about posting a short writeup on the 7X36 I recently purchased. Not only could I not find anything here, I could not find any mention of it on the Zen-Ray site. Thanks for reassuring me that my memory isn't going completely.

I was just checking, Bruce, because I sent in two reviews and wondered what the drawing date was....you're not losing your memory unless I am. ;)

Michelle,

Are you confusing the drawing you are referring to and the one for the Prime HDs in the main forum?

All I could think of.

No, Frank. It was a sticky about doing reviews, sending ZR an email, and they were drawing for some bins and a scope. No big deal....I guess I just can't read. ;)

Michelle,

I came across this web page discussing the chance of winning a Zen-Ray when posting a review. However, I do not know if it is for 2011 or 2012 since no year is listed ( one of my pet peeves!).

http://www.zen-ray.com/shop/win-a-zen-ray

I found it independently rather than from a link on the Zen-Ray home or sub pages. That makes me think it is an old page from 2011. However, it mentions a Prime HD for the August drawing, which makes me think it is for 2012.

Hopefully Charles will clarify that status of the Review Contest.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back