• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

zeiss warranty (1 Viewer)

iseegeorgesstar

United States
Not sure how well the warranty info is known so I wanted to share. I reached out to Zeiss about a warranty question and they said non-US purchases are 10 years warranty and and US purchases are transferable limited lifetime warranty. Which seems to be the same as Swarovski.

Here's the full text for anyone curious.

Thank you for contacting ZEISS Consumer Products

Warranties for optics purchased outside of the United Staes have a 10 year warranty.

Our US dealer purchased intruments enjoy a fully transferable limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

I'm contemplating giving the Zeiss VP 8x25 a go and not sure whether to buy domestic or not.

Not sure how well the warranty info is known so I wanted to share. I reached out to Zeiss about a warranty question and they said non-US purchases are 10 years warranty and and US purchases are transferable limited lifetime warranty. Which seems to be the same as Swarovski.

Here's the full text for anyone curious.

I'm contemplating giving the Zeiss VP 8x25 a go and not sure whether to buy domestic or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back