• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What is your favorite backyard bird? (1 Viewer)

What is your favorite backyard bird?

• Total voters
Welcome to Birdforum.

This is an international forum, so many members wonโ€™t have those birds in their gardens! ๐Ÿ™‚

I remember Bill Oddie's America episode where he visited a private garden (Cape May I think) that had an incredibly high species list. Such a person would be spoilt for choice well beyond the choices in the poll.

That's a tough one, I like chickadees but I would probably say the American goldfinch because they just seem to brighten up the yard whenever I spot them

Spotted Towhees are year-round residents of many yards in the suburbs around Denver. It's amazing to be able to see such large, boldly marked, and noisy sparrows every day of the year. In the winter, I'll occasionally have a half-dozen around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back