• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting Leamington Spa (1 Viewer)

Greetings and Hello from Bangalore india.

I am new to this forum.

I have recently started birding ( less than a year) and am quite active in birding community here in bangalore.

My son lives in Leamington spa and I am planning to visit him in June this year. I will be there for 3 weeks.

I am keen do birding there. I would like to connect with local birding community to get some recommendations and participate any ongoing birding activities during this period.

I understand that June is a great time for birding in England. I would not like miss this excellent opportunity.

Thanks and I appreciate any help from this forum.

P.S. I have posted this is west midland forum also as I don’t know which one is the right forum. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back