• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very busy at the bird feeder today! (5 Viewers)

Today in our yard, all at the feeders in our yard except starred birds:
* Turkey Vulture (flyover)
Mourning Dove
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Black-capped Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse

* Brown Creeper - on Sweet Gum Tree in our front yard
Carolina Wren - 2 sleeping in their nest in our garage & then to peanut feeder
American Robin
European Starling
Dark-eyed Junco
Northern Cardinal
Common Grackle
House Finch
American Goldfinch
House Sparrow

Note: I am waiting for the White-breasted Nuthatch to show up (the blank spot above).

Don't think I saw a single hummer in our yards over the winter. However, a male Ruby-throated Hummingbird has now settled down in our backyard.

BTW, sorry the photo isn't better but it was getting dark and the window was dirty!

Jeff
www.jeffincypress.blogspot.com

Attachments

• rth.jpg
    rth.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 43
Chiffchaff singing here this morning as well, along with a splendid Redpoll and c10 Siskin. All of which then disappeared when the Sparrowhawk went on the attack and failed.

Hello all!

My garden's been fairly busy, lots of House Sparrows, the regular Starlings nesting up on the guttering on the house. The usual Blue & Great Tits, a couple of Robins, Collared Doves, Woodpigeons, Blackbirds, the odd Goldfinch and Wren.

Today I had a new garden bird for me - a Redpoll, Lesser I think? It hung around for quite a while too. Nice to get something new, it doesn't happen often these days!

Attachments

• 89063.jpg
    89063.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 41
Hello all!

My garden's been fairly busy, lots of House Sparrows, the regular Starlings nesting up on the guttering on the house. The usual Blue & Great Tits, a couple of Robins, Collared Doves, Woodpigeons, Blackbirds, the odd Goldfinch and Wren.

Today I had a new garden bird for me - a Redpoll, Lesser I think? It hung around for quite a while too. Nice to get something new, it doesn't happen often these days!

Hi Pam :t: Lesser Indeed, haven't had Redpolls for ages so well done.

Currently inundated with Magpie fighting for territory :C

Wren, robin, 2 pair of bullfinches, goldfinches and great, blue and coal tits, numerous house sparrows and starlings were the highlights this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back