• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very busy at the bird feeder today! (7 Viewers)

The flock of 1,000+ Cedar Wzaxwings that has been hanging out at the college has shrunk to maybe 50 birds now. There are only a few around at home also. I'll miss them when they finally decide to move on north!

Nice shots showing the yellow-green underparts, Jeff.:t:

nice image eb

i took it out the other week,positioned it on the lawn,i picked up some large branches and gave it a good beating (basil fawlty style) and it seems to be performing well now B :)

:-O:-O thanks roger that gave me a good larf:t:
Hoping to get away for 3-4 days at Falmouth estuary and reservoirs Bank Hol w/e . It will be the first time I've taken the camera out of the house. Can't wait.:t:

:-O:-O thanks roger that gave me a good larf:t:
Hoping to get away for 3-4 days at Falmouth estuary and reservoirs Bank Hol w/e . It will be the first time I've taken the camera out of the house. Can't wait.:t:

i hope the weather is good for you and you take some great images :t:

Been a while since I have posted here but still have been watching the birds all over. Went and took my Gran out to a lovely area called Whitwell in Hertfordshire where Red Kites and Buzzards are plentifull. When we got there there was 9 Buzzards all flying together, most I have ever seen at once before.

Close up through the binoculars at the Red Kites and there was also plenty of Lapwings around too.

Garden wise, Blackbirds have been chasing off the Jays, I am convinced they have a nest in the Coniffer Tree. Wren has become a regular visitor. The Finches have been quieter since the warmer weather, I think I'll have to go back to Sunflower Hearts as I have just been using the Sunflower seeds.

Tits, Doves Woodpidgeons Sparrows plentifull and the Green Woodpecker keeps making his loud laughing call from the near by woods.

Evening frenzy at the moment. Lovely sun shinning through the garden really is beginning to bring everything to life, including the birds.

The Housesparrows are beginning to get a bit agressive with each other as no doubt hormones are running wild and pairing up begins.

Great Tits have made their first appearence of the day, going to everything and trying out all bits of food for their liking. The LTT's have stayed throughout the day exploring different parts of the garden.

I have just bought some more Sunflower Hearts and cleaned out the bird feeders and put them back in the tree and already the finches have been coming back in and haven't been off the feeders since.

Blackbirds, Dunnock, Blue Tits, Woodpidgeons and Magpie are other evening visitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back