• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

three species in one day and its still winter. (1 Viewer)

coal tit

COAL TIT
Well on this lovely day on the 11 th of march i have seen 3 species of butterflie
in my back garden the first was a male brimstone as usual for brimstone did not stop to rest in my garden but came in and went out, the second butterflie was a comma this butterflie i,m pleased to say settled quite nicely in my back garden where i obtained nice views on video and photographic hopefully i will be able to show them on here, and the third butterflie like the brimstone came straight in and flew straight out again was a peacock.

I visited Monkswood today wich is a local wood run jointly by Worcestershire Wildlife Trust and Butterfly Conservation, and had good numbers of Brimstone and Comma and one Peacock. Spring has definitely sprung.
Jackie

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back