• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RFI: Tenerife in December (1 Viewer)

jmmorton

I'm going for a week's holiday in Tenerife in early December staying in Los Cristianos. I'm not planning on it being a birding trip but if anyone has any information on any local spots worth visiting, I'd be very grateful. Might get some sort of boat trip in if there is any chance of any sea birds. I still haven't (knowingly) seen Cory's Shearwater.

We may also do a few organised trips such as Mount Teide. Is there much birdlife of note in December?

Thanks in advance

Jonno

A new Crossbill Guide (Vol II see www.crossbillguides.com) is about to be published (5th October). NHBS and Wildsounds generally have copies or you can order from the website. Having helped to edit the book I must both declare an interest and my bias, but if you want a good guide to the area (not just birds but also geology, plants, history etc with suggested routes etc) then this book should serve you very well.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back