• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Paper out using this forums research (1 Viewer)

PScofield

Australia
A paper on the card catalogue of the historical image collection at the Berlin Museum of Natural History has just come out: Bilder der Natur. (In German)

I provided data on Gertrud-Luise Grote based on a discussion begun here which is referenced on page 59. Enjoy - if you can read German. P

I provided data on Gertrud-Luise Grote based on a discussion begun here which is referenced on page 59. Enjoy - if you can read German. P

Thanks Paul! (y)

Nice to see that our small efforts find its way through the noise ...

Though, I would have kept her (without hyphen) as "Gertrud Luise Grote" [née Vietzen] (1890–1981).

Just like when and where the "discussion begun" (about gertrudis), in thread Eponymical challenges, back in 2013–2014), ending up here ...

Or has other, contradictory info surfaced since? :unsure:

/B

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back