• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Oro Verde (1 Viewer)

Andy Adcock

Worst person on Birdforum
Cyprus
Has anyone got a current e-mail address for this reserve, the one in Lawson isn't working.

I'd also like to contact Veragua Rainforest Lodge as well if anyone can help with that?

Does anyone know what's involved in visiting Brisas de la Jungla, can we just turn up?

Many thanks, Andy

Last edited:
Since various places seem to be using their Facebook pages as a primary means of communication, I suggest searching for those. My impression with Brisas de la Jungla is that you do need to contact them in advance because there might not be anyone there to let you in.

Since various places seem to be using their Facebook pages as a primary means of communication, I suggest searching for those. My impression with Brisas de la Jungla is that you do need to contact them in advance because there might not be anyone there to let you in.

Many thanks Patrick.

Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back