• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Norwich birders (1 Viewer)

kittykat23uk

Hi,

Just looking to team up for days out birding in the local area around Norfolk/Suffolk. Mainly weekends and the odd weekday. I live in Norwich and happy to chip in for petrol. :t:

Jo

Hi Jo.

Cant do anything for rest of this year coz i'm busy at work at the mo but once next year kicks in I'll be out birding on most Sundays and Tuesdays. If you dont mind taking turns driving, that would be just as advantageous to me. I'm trying to keep the annual mileage down as much as save money on petrol. Obviously better for the environment too. Think we met before at the UEA two or three years back. PM me whenever you want to go.

Steve.

Last edited:
Cool. Might have to get some practice in. I don't get to drive much these days (OH usually likes to do all the driving). Can always try and get the OH along too but he's more a sit in the hide with camera and wait for marshies kind of guy. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back