• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

North Cave Wetlands (1 Viewer)

Had my first visit to North Cave in a while as im back at Hull uni for my 2nd year. Had a Buzzard being mobbed by crows and gulls over South Cave on my way to the reserve. Was just having a quick look in, Red-legged Partridge from the car. Lots of Common & BH Gulls plus a single Herring. Plenty of wildfowl about including Pochard and Shoveller. A presumed escape Barnacle Goose was good looking. No waders bar a few lapwings. Lots of Little Grebes about. Was just about to leave when i spotted a juv Black Tern hawking over the reedbed lake. Yorkshire year tick 189! Get in. Gonna be birding a lot over the next few days- exciting considering the winds. Mint!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back