• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need new strap for Zen Ed2 (1 Viewer)

kristoffer

Used Register
Hello.
If you read my review you might have noticed that I don´t like the ZR strap on my 7x36. So can anyone recommend a good strap (neopren I guess is best?) that fits on my bin. I quite liked the one my Vipers (sold them) but I bet there are even better ones out there.
Thanks.

Hello.
If you read my review you might have noticed that I don´t like the ZR strap on my 7x36. So can anyone recommend a good strap (neopren I guess is best?) that fits on my bin. I quite liked the one my Vipers (sold them) but I bet there are even better ones out there.
Thanks.

Vero Vellini in the NON-detachable model. Best strap for the money. Cut off the excess if you want it shorter and melt the ends with a soldering iron. Here it is at Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PGXBWW

Dennis

I bought one on ebay. Neoprene, about 6 dollars, free shipping to Brazil.
I bought it before having my ED (I didnt get them yet)... I knew I would prefer a neoprene strap.

The Vero Vellini was impossible to get shipped to Sweden. So now I have ordered OP/Tech Pro, classic and OP/Tech harness. Time to evaluate ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back