• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NEAF 2023 (2 Viewers)

Paultricounty

United States
Anybody go to this great astromy and equipment forum, NEAF Northeast Astronomy Forum in Rockland county New York? Coming this April 15-16. I use to go every year but haven’t visited there for many years. Met a lot great people there and spent a lot of money on some nice optics and accessories. Lots of unique equipment there as well.
Paul

I'm thinking of going this year, it's always fun. I got to meet my optical hero Roland Christen in person last time, which I believe was 3-4 years ago, the pandemic issues have shut it down since them. Neil Legrasse Tyson will be there this year which would be cool.

I'm thinking of going this year, it's always fun. I got to meet my optical hero Roland Christen in person last time, which I believe was 3-4 years ago, the pandemic issues have shut it down since them. Neil Legrasse Tyson will be there this year which would be cool.
Same here, met Roland, Al Naglar, Markus Ludes from APM and the few others I can’t remember right now. I’m going to try to make it this year.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back