• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Morocco information wanted (1 Viewer)

We were there in 2016 so our info is old (there is a report from me somewhere here). Seeing Marsh Owl was easy, there was a local guy who became our "guide" without giving us any choice (but he did not pressure for any money) and he pushed us in the right direction. The owls were flying with plenty of light still.
My twenty five year old notes state that they became active at dusk but I have hazy memories of seeing them over the marsh in what was not far off total darkness!

Its weird, the Marsh Owl reports used to suggest the southern end of the marsh, but latest e-bird reports suggest the NE end.
I guess they move about :)-.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back