• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Military macaw (1 Viewer)

Did you try ebird? this is the species map limited to August:
Ebird is a free registration if you are not already a member. Those locations with several checklists probably are relatively reliable
Niels

Ebird is a free registration if you are not already a member. Those locations with several checklists probably are relatively reliable
Niels
Surprised this isn't suppressed as a vulnerable species! (Without looking) I think great green is

Really?

Easy now in Costa Rica.
Well like I said I didn't look. Now I do, I can see a map for it, including the Guayaquil population. Maybe I'm dreaming but I thought it said "suppressed" when I looked in Panama the other year. And yes, very obvious [loud!] where it does occur but I guess that won't stop people poaching it.

Niels
Thanks! Sumaco area, I thought it could be in another place...

If any was there, and there's a good point in any road, etc, please advice!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back