• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for Batman (1 Viewer)

Mike

That really is crystal clear, a lovely picture. What gear have you got?

Lovely sharp detail, nice to get frost on log too. Robins are tricky birds being they don't sit still long enough so I think you must have a proper camera with good zoom lens?

If you're still looking for Batman, the way to call him is to tell him his meal's ready :-

Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, Batman !

(Sorry - sleepless night - filter circuits not working).

Tony

Lovely Lovely picture, Robins from Scandinavia are said to have a slightly dirrerent shade of red breast , but not ever having seen ours and theirs side by side to work this out ,i trust the word on this from our local ornithologist.My trusty garden Robin follows me around our bit of blighty,such a good companion.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back