• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

identify location in Mexico (1 Viewer)

njlarsen

Gallery Moderator
Opus Editor
Supporter
Barbados
Dear all, I am trying to add some old observations to Ebird, and among other places, I have come across a place in my notebook labeled lagoons near Puebla/Tlaxcala from when I visited in 2000. Any idea about where I am talking about, as I am not able to find this location on the map in the Ebird submit observations module? Ideally, I would love the coordinates from that map, but less can easily also do it.

Cheers
Niels

I found out yesterday that the location was close to Mexican highway 136, and through some lucky searching finally determined that the location would have to have been in the area of Laguna de Alchichica.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back