• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I want to buy a bird feeder with a camera. (2 Viewers)

SINI

United States
I've come across a bird feeder with a camera, and it can be powered by solar energy. It captures images of the birds when they come around, which is exactly what I need. However, I'd like some advice from everyone first, should I buy it? here is link
1713860423616.png

In for the replies. I’ve been looking at one as well. Although given I live in the Uk I’d be taking a risk of not seeing any birds for about 364 1/2 days a year if I get a solar powered one😅

I’ve seen ones with WiFi and they look really good. Admittedly a lot more expensive though.

In for the replies. I’ve been looking at one as well. Although given I live in the Uk I’d be taking a risk of not seeing any birds for about 364 1/2 days a year if I get a solar powered one😅

I’ve seen ones with WiFi and they look really good. Admittedly a lot more expensive though.
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm thinking solar power might be more energy-efficient, and the design upfront allows me to put various types of bird feed. However, the idea of WiFi sounds appealing too; I'm considering the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back