• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Griswold’s Vacations 2020 (1 Viewer)

Well that’s our trip to the Cot Valley cancelled. :-C The cottage owners have been fantastic. Another family from Cardiff have had to cancel as well.

Mull is not looking good at this present moment in time.

Rich

Well that’s our trip to the Cot Valley cancelled. :-C The cottage owners have been fantastic. Another family from Cardiff have had to cancel as well.

Mull is not looking good at this present moment in time.

Rich

Oh, poo! Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for Mull. Although fingers crossed for 2021 might be more realistic.... :-C ... but perhaps not much.

Oh, poo! Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for Mull. Although fingers crossed for 2021 might be more realistic.... :-C ... but perhaps not much.

Cheers James. Could be a lot worse though.

I think if the Mull trip is cancelled we may try and head up in Feb half term. I’m supposed to be going to Yellowstone with a bunch of mates in April as well but I can’t see that going ahead.

Rich

Well, pretty inevitably, Mull over the New Year has been cancelled. Briefly toyed with looking at Norfolk, but given the infection rates are pretty high where we live, we decided against it.

Hopefully the vaccines will be ruled out soon.

Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back