• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

DSLR's Are Dead (1 Viewer)

i have a nikon z7 Pentax k-1 and they are used for different things but my main camera for fast focus and superb high ISO is 1dx mk1 yes its heavy but i much prefer that to my friends r5 which just feels like a toy i am waiting until say 5 years for mirroless to get better
Ive had 3 100 400mm is 2 lenses and the quality control on them is amazing made in japan to a very high standard yes the r5 and 100m 500mm may be better in certain ways but for what i do im hanging on
I'm curious Andy...why would you have three 100-400 MK2 lenses?

Hi Dave 3 over a period of years the one I have now I won’t ever sell as its just to well made and is pin sharp wide open I used to swap and change all my gear but now I’m happy with the 1dx Pentax k1 and z7 they offer me everything i really need and I have a large collection of high quality glass

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back