• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

dead forum? (1 Viewer)

scottwinton

Nobody seems to use this. Is there a better place where NC birders go?

I'm all over the listserve, so I guess that really serves this purpose anyway.

Leave lots of messages online ,and in your local wildlife outlets.There must be so much wildlife in your area,do you have a local radio station,where you can be heard on air,and you can send a message.?.

Hello from Pa. here. I was told that Pea island wildlife sancuary has many shorebirds there in the november december time of year. Is this so? We will be vacationing in duck this august and plan on doing some birding by kayak in the shallows. any good places or tips.

This is the place to go: carolinabirdslistserve

To post and ask questions you have to subscribe, but you can browse through the archives at any time.

Gary,

I was just at Pea Island yesterday. June is probably the worst month of the year for shore birding and it was still great there. You should do quite well for yourself with a Kayak in August if you're into shorebirds.

Check out the carolina birding trail publication for more information and if you have specific questions or target species try asking on the carolinabirds listserve.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back