• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Black Oriole, Dulit Frogmouth and Hose's Broadbill (1 Viewer)

Advert of what?
There are only scenic shots and photos of people plus details that you're sponsed by Swarovski. There is no real useful info and only one shot of a bird which appears in the subject line - unless I'm missing something in which case I apologise?

There are only scenic shots and photos of people plus details that you're sponsed by Swarovski. There is no real useful info and only one shot of a bird which appears in the subject line - unless I'm missing something in which case I apologise?

Hahaha can't you see the hyperlink regarding the trip provided on the text?

Hahaha can't you see the hyperlink regarding the trip provided on the text?
I can't either (sorry). Where is it?

EDIT: I think there's a misunderstanding here--which text do you mean. I think Andy meant that there are many more photos than there is text on your blog--is there an additional link on your blog or do you mean the link to the blog in the first post above?

Upon further inspection, however, I've noticed that some text is 'hidden' between the photos, so there are in fact more descriptions than I had seen at the beginning. Apologies for that!

EDIT 2:
Black Oriole, endemic to Borneo and surprisingly, not found in Sabah and Brunei.
Some eBird records (including yours) are curiously close to the border with Sabah (while others are close to Brunei). Maybe it's only waiting to be discovered there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back