• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds of Warwickshire (1 Viewer)

15/8/12 Shustoke Reservoir during heavy rain at 15:18, 20 Commic Terns dropped in feeding on the NW side, they were not local Tame Valley birds because there were a number of juv birds with them (Tern breeding failed in the Tame valley). I picked out a number of Common Tern and was trying to sort out the Arctics during heavy rain, however they all moved off at 15:28 heading West.

Regards, John

Ladywalk, 02/09/2012

Visited Ladywalk for the first time this afternoon, and whilst coming out of the Rudd Hide found an adult male Redstart in scrub on the opposite side of the river there. Also 2 Goosander flew over. The amount of Himalayan Balsam on the reserve is quite alarming.
Matt

2 male ruddy ducks on broomycroft pool KWP, this morning. Long time since i have seen one of theese birds. I had thought they might have been shot to extinction in theese parts.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back