• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

any powerfull games? (1 Viewer)

lark o'dell

today the local patch tommrow the world
hi all
i have just made my new computer and was wondering if anyone new any games that would test it.
specifications: abit av8 motherboard
amd athlon 64 x2 dual core 2.0ghz
kingston 4gb ram sticks (put together from other kingston sticks)
256mb graphics card
200gb harddrive space.

dose any one know any p.c games that would test it. doom 3, quake 4, halflife 2 all done. anymore?

thanks
p.s are there any games that it cant run, that would be a better question to ask.

thanks agian.
andy

You could try "Fear" It's a preety good game and should definitely test your system when you turn up the options to high. It's an action game from Sierra.

hello

im sure that setup should be ok for next couple off yrs,( depending on graphics card ) and should run games with high res and still managing too keep frames per second at a good steady level, which for me is important.

my last computer update was required for battlefield 2 and GTR . ( quite intensive on a computer when in a busy multiplayer game on high res. graphically 2 very good games )
it now runs them rock solid.

so im sure soon enough when another game comes out with even better graphics i may need another upgrade lol... it never stops.

Yupp, Fear is pretty intensive. Other games that spring to mind are VietCong, Brothers in Arms. Some fames will not run, no matter what set-up you have, they just hate certain graphic cards or computer components.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back