• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

African Marsh Harrier - Botswana (1 Viewer)

sbarnhardt

Jack of a few trades Master of notta!
Opus Editor
United States
The following image, was added to our gallery September of 2016 with the uploading member hot having been seen online since something around 2017.

African Marsh Harrier - Juvenile

1714055901740.png

The Opus article for this species needs a juvenile/immature image. This particular image was ID'd at the time of uploading as a juvenile, but I need to confirm what it is to be able to comfortably use it in there. So, I'm asking for the help of someone who is familiar with the species. Also, if you happen to have an image yourself you're sure of, let me hear from you. Perhaps upload it to the gallery also?

Thanks
Barney

So that leaves the second question by Barney: does anyone have a photo of a young bird they are willing to share?
Niels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back