• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nightingales at Pulbourgh Brooks (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

United Kingdom
Pretty good views of a Nightingale, eventually!! at Pulborough Brooks today, heard several around the reserve but only one gave views. Lots of other birds on show including Common Whitethroat, Blackcap, Chiffchaffs ,a Great White Egret, Bullfinch etc and my first Swift of the year more pics on the blog

559A7702.JPG

Oh lovely Paul.

I hardly ever get to see pictures of Nightingales coming in. Thanks lad.

Reminds me, many years ago, we were at PB and hoped to see one. Hung around where the warden had suggested we might do so, but no such luck.

Oh lovely Paul.

I hardly ever get to see pictures of Nightingales coming in. Thanks lad.

Reminds me, many years ago, we were at PB and hoped to see one. Hung around where the warden had suggested we might do so, but no such luck.
Yes they are always difficult to get eyes on. We heard several in different areas but this was the only one we actually saw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back