• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Feedback?? (1 Viewer)

bluebird08

United States
Taken with Canon Powershot SX510 HS.
Any feedback would be great! Also please help me identify the small brown one! New to birding!

Attachments

• 28599984_Unknown.jpeg
    28599984_Unknown.jpeg
    737.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 28600256_Unknown.jpeg
    28600256_Unknown.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 28336880_Unknown.jpeg
    28336880_Unknown.jpeg
    464.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 28599744_Unknown.jpeg
    28599744_Unknown.jpeg
    380.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
WOW! GREAT PHOTOS!
I too am a new birdwatcher. I watch doves. Two doves and a baby egg have taken residence in a fern hanging from my porch. I look at them all day through my window and find them gazing back at me. I have never known love such as this. The love of a bird family.

The only feedback that I would give is to increase the exposure on the photos to capture the unique essence and coloring of these beautiful beings.
The small brown one resembles the Rose Breasted Grosbeak. It is in the cardinal family. Isn't she beautiful?

WISHING YOU THE BEST IN YOUR BIRD WATCHING ENDEAVORS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back